To help you increase your Vocabulary, here are 10 very common and useful Adjectives in English:
1. Tired Very tired = Exhausted
2. Hungry Very hungry = Starving/ Starved
3. Angry/Mad Very angry = Furious
4. Surprised Very surprised = Shocked
5. Sad Very sad = Depressed
6. Afraid/ Scared Very afraid = Terrified
7. Tipsy Very tipsy = Wasted
8. Embarrassed Very embarrassed = Humiliated
9. Happy Very happy = Ecstatic
10. Disappointed Very disappointed = Devastated/ Crushed
*Note: Because all the words above are Adjectives, you have to remember how to use them properly. Like this:
I / He/ They etc. + be + Adjective
I was starving.
I was shocked.
Please don't forget the "Be" Verb when you use them.
P.S. If you have any other words you would like to add to this list, please feel free to post them in the Comments. Thanks!
*Most of the visual aids have been selected from stock.xchng. I do not claim rights on any of them.
As for the content, as always: